Jette Feigenbaum is a dancer from Estonia whose dance journey started when she was 8 years old. After dipping her toes into different dance styles from ballet to folk and urban dance, she discovered social dancing in 2016 and fell in love. She enjoys Latin-American social dances such as zouk, bachata, salsa and more, and keeps improving her technique in solo styles as well. She is inspired by artists who are not only good dancers but also good teachers.
Her main dance style is brazilian zouk that she has been dancing for 7 years. She regularly visits international brazilian zouk congresses all over Europe to improve, learn and practice with the best. For the fall season of 2020 she was invited to be an in-house dance instructor at Latin Passion studio, where she gave brazilian zouk ladies styling classes and also teaching bachata partnerwork. In 2021 January she was invited to give a workshop for an international online zouk ladies styling course alongside Larissa Almeida, Jade Rodrigues and Marissa Rivera.
Dancing is her way of keeping her body active and she also loves the social aspect and the community feeling of it. When she is not dancing, she is writing for her dance blog or keeping her body and mind healthy by stretching, working out, making plant-based meals or walking in the nature.
She has ~ 7 years of experience in brazilian zouk, including attending:
- 4-day Dutch Zouk Teachers Course 2017 (Breda, Netherlands)
- 5-day Zouk Immersion Course by Freddy & Andressa 2017 (Helsinki, Finland)
- Regular zouk partnerwork classes from Freddy & Andressa from January to March 2020
- 11 international zouk festivals and learning from the world’s most famous Brazilian zouk professionals
- Online zouk technique training from Caroline Haugsted in 2020
- Private classes, countless workshops and parties since 2016
- and more
- zouk ladies styling classes in 2020 and 2023
- zouk leaders in private classes
Work With Me
I am available for:
- Dance private classes
- Mentoring for beginner and intermediate level social dancers
- Dance workshops
- Guest blog posts
- Guest appearances on dance podcasts
- Website, social media, branding, visual design consultation for your dance business
Request to see my dance showreel by contacting me directly.
In December of 2022 I was a guest in “Ühenduses” podcast about social dance. Listen to the episode in Estonian.